Signage Project Services
We know that when you entrust your signage project with us, it's important to you that quality and attention to detail runs throughout the entire process. That's why, no matter what the scale of your requirements you can be assured that we'll handle the whole process professionally, diligently and with the upmost care throughout.
To ensure we meet your timescales and provide a quick turnaround, our project management team will carefully co-ordinate your installation through every stage, including:
- Survey – The first stage of any signage installation is to meet with you in person to talk through what your requirements are, what objectives you're aiming to meet and undertake a detailed assessment of your site. We'll tell you about what's possible and what we can help you to achieve and answer all questions and concerns that you may have.
- Planning – Once we've fully assessed your site and understood the brief fully we can begin to plan the installation programme down to the minute details. A successful signage installation is all about co-ordination and the bringing together of all required trades and skills in a well-planned manner. At the planning stage, we'll take everything into account, from utilities availability to any specific site constraints and we'll also take into account your own working schedules, footfall and traffic movements to ensure installation is timed perfectly.
- Design – Benefitting from an experienced in-house design team, Signhouse will design a solution to your specification both in terms of construction and the handling of visual assets to ensure brand consistency is never compromised.
- Proofing – We have a watertight proofing process in place and will make sure all design stages are seen by you or an appointed member of your team and that we receive full sign off prior to moving to final stage artwork, build or manufacture.
- Onsite installation – Our accredited team of CSCS certified fitters will handle and co-ordinate all aspects of installation including plant requirements, access considerations and electrical installation - so you can be sure that the entire installation is being taken care of by a team you can trust.