When it comes to signage, we believe what sets us apart is the scope of our capabilities, our attention to detail and our ability to provide a truly 360° signage service.
Working closely with operational and facilities management and design teams, architects, construction specifiers and project consultants in virtually every sector, we're able to provide and install a diverse range of signage solutions including:
- Totem Signage - Designed to give maximum impact at prominent positions within your development, we can design and install signage in virtually any shape and configuration and will talk through all of the options with you, including material suitability, illumination, fabrication and graphics.
- Retail Signage - From individual retail units to major shopping park developments, we have many years of experience working in a broad range of retail environments, providing high quality, fit-for-purpose, external and internal signage solutions.
- Corporate Signage - We can help you to ensure consistency of message throughout your business by providing well planned, quality signage and graphics of all types. Designed to both inform and to re-enforce your corporate message, we can work within your brand guidelines to create a corporate signage scheme, both externally and internally, that ensures clear communication and consistency throughout your business premises.
- Internally/externally illuminated and LED Signage - We design and build all of our illuminated and LED signage units to the very highest manufacturing standards to help you get your company name and professional message noticed and ensure maximum visibility, day or night.
- Wayfinding Signage - We can plan, design and install signage within any building space to help ease of navigation throughout your organisation, improve visitor experience and to ensure that you're meeting health & safety requirements (e.g. emergency exit signage).
- Large Format Signage - Our in-house, large format production facilities enable us to design and manufacture any size of sign on virtually any substrate - perfect for large back-drops, exhibitions and eye catching promotional displays, the only real limit is your imagination.
- Point of Sale - From individual shops and eateries to national retail roll-outs, we can design, manufacture and erect POS and fixture displays to meet your specific needs and budgetary requirements.
- Built up Lettering - Adds real dimension to your signage - custom made to any size, in virtually any material and finish for signage that really stands out.
Our end-to-end signage service
Our aim is to look after you and your signage project from beginning to end, so you can expect a fully inclusive service that includes:
Initial meeting and survey with a friendly and experienced signage professional
Full planning and design service
Quality manufacture, build and installation
A dedicated project manager throughout
Manufacture without compromise, installation you can trust
At Signhouse, we take safety and quality compliance very seriously.
All of our on-site construction team are friendly, professional and, of course fully qualified. Every individual is a CSCS card holder and carries the correct certification and credentials pertaining to their specific roles and levels of responsibility, so you're assured of trouble free installation throughout.
We continuously asses and support our workforce to ensure a consistent quality benchmark and we work closely with relevant bodies, boards and trade associations to ensure every standard is being met, at every stage, every time. These include:
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) – the organisation responsible for delivering a scheme to industry confirming everyone working in the build environment meets the necessary competence.
United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association (UKATA) - the body responsible for setting standards in asbestos management training.
International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) - the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) promotes the safe and effective use of powered access worldwide, set up to represent the interests of manufacturers, distributors and users.
Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA) - the leading trade association that oversees the standard training scheme for the mobile access tower industry and represents the interests of manufacturers, suppliers, specifiers and users.